top of page
Shared Ownership

Shared Ownership or part-buy/part-rent, is a scheme where you can buy part of your home using a mortgage and a deposit, and pay rent on the rest. The idea is that you would increase the size of your share in your home over time  - this is called staircasing. Eventually you will own the whole property. 

You can start with buying as little as 25% and will then pay rent on the other 75% to a housing association. This rent will be subsidised at around 80% of market rates. 

We will assign you a dedicated expert broker to take you through all the steps of your application and will ensure we find the absolute best deal available to you! 

Get in touch today to find out exactly how we can help.

100% Free Advice

You won’t pay us any fees. Ever. That’s because we receive a commission from the mortgage lender and will not charge the unnecessary fees some other mortgage brokers charge – which saves you hundreds of pounds.


We work for you, not the banks. And that means we can give you advice on all products from every lender – across the whole of the market

Whole of Market

With over 10,000 mortgage products on the market, and more being added every day, basic comparison sites just aren't up to it. That’s why our brokers use sophisticated Whole Of Market search tools, designed specifically for finding you the best deal, based on your individual circumstances. And to top it all off, we’ll fill in every form on your behalf.

bottom of page